Bugs report on Goldrunner and Super Cycle

Started by seblalisse, 28-11-2015, 12:45:52

Previous topic - Next topic

seblalisse

Hello

I have an issue with Goldrunner, running on a Mega Ste 4mb.

The game launches and after the image of the game (the digitized ship), the program makes an floppy disk access and stops there.
Note that i didn't tried to put a floppy in the disk drive, but it's a bit strange ?

And on the game Super Cycle, a little problem on the highscore table.

Indeed i think that the highscore's police is black and the back color is black too, and therefore the characters can't be seen. It seems that the scores are saved though.

Again thanks for your work, and i hope my english is correct, not easy for me to translate my french thoughts.

Have a nice week end...

•  

seblalisse

I forgot to mention that i tried to launch the games from a satandisk...
  •  

Petari

Redone Goldrunner from good source (STX) . Added option to turn off voices during gameplay.
I looked some remixes, but somehow don't like those Amiga and C64 musics. So still in dilemma what using for DMA music during Goldrunner play on STE.
  •  

ataricrypt

AtariCrypt . . stay cool & stay ATARI ST
Atari MEGA STe | Atari STe | MiNT OS 1-19 Aranym OS X
  •  

seblalisse

Thanks for your work on Goldrunner...

For the music i agree with you, i prefer the original on atari st witch is very nice. The amiga one is different and not really better in my opinion.

•  

ataricrypt

I totally agree. There's something mesmerising about the music. Thank you PP for this release.
I'll be playing Goldrunner tonight for sure. :D
AtariCrypt . . stay cool & stay ATARI ST
Atari MEGA STe | Atari STe | MiNT OS 1-19 Aranym OS X
  •  

Petari

Don't see there Goldrunner related remixes. + we need it in some usual audio format as MP3 or WAV to be able to simply and quality convert to STE audio format.
  •  

Petari

Super Cycle highscore screen is well visible here, like this:

So, would be good to have more details:  what hard disk driver exactly is used, partition type and size where it is installed.
  •  

marss0

does any of these remixes do the job?
can Audacity convert them?
  •  

seblalisse

Quote from: Petari on 06-01-2016, 10:44:07
Super Cycle highscore screen is well visible here, like this:

So, would be good to have more details:  what hard disk driver exactly is used, partition type and size where it is installed.

In fact i was speaking about the names you enter on the board. On my computer they can't be seen because the character's color is black.

And in fact the names you enter on the board are not saved by the way.
  •  

Petari

Fixed highscore save in Super Cycle. I did not have color error at all, so it was well visible when entered name. If that error still exists by you will need some more details and statesave file taken after entering few letters in table, but before pressing enter.
  •  

seblalisse

Hello

It works perfectly now.

Many thanks to you, i like this game...
  •